Great news, my progesterone and estrogen levels are super! They want them to be above 12 and mine are 45.5. This means my body is responding well to the progesterone injections and making my lining fluffy for my babies.
When Clint was gone to the Vandal game this weekend, my mother-in-law Karen gave me my injections. She's well experienced, having given Mike all his injections while he was fighting cancer. Plus, she has a little more sympathy and felt bad about the shots. :) After hearing the news today, I'm feeling pretty good about Friday's test.
Hugs to you all!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


I am so excited for you! Friday is going to be the best day ever and I can't wait to hear about the babies. I am praying for you and thinking about you, hang in there with the injections just think your keeping your babies nice and cozy!
ReplyDeleteSarah