Well they were off to a slow start but the eggos are growing bigger. They ranged from 11-15mm each and my lining was at an 8. Very good! Dr. Robins said he may push out my retrieval date a couple days but he'll wait until Tuesday to see how they are. He felt we were at a good spot and things looked on track. Will hear from my nurse Karen this afternoon on how my blood results are but I'm feeling much more relaxed. The prayers are working!
I hope you all had a fabulous and safe Halloween. Clint and I stuck around the house and greeted a few trick or treaters and then after my shots, met some friends in at MickDuff's. I'm not a big fan of getting dressed up so it was the perfect Halloween for me. Few trick or treaters also means more Halloween candy for Clint. :)
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment