Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trigger

I'm an out-of-control blogger these days! Nurse just called and no more shots in my stomach, just the shot in the rear. It's at exactly 12:30 a.m. Yep, a.m. I don't think I've seen that time for a few years now. Then back into the office at 7 a.m. for bloodwork and ultrasound. Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Margi!! I am so excited for you... really, it is an amazing experience (if not a little demystifying). The retrieval is a cake walk. And the anethesia they use during the prcedure? Is killer!
    I hope you take a few days off to rest up after the retreival... Pampering is definitely in order!

    You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!!

    Oh yeah - Karen was my nurse coordinator, too! I love her... such a great spirit and so kind! If you think about it, tell her hello for me [I am sure there won't be anything else on your mind :)]

    ReplyDelete