I was a nervous wreck today but am doing well now that it's all over. We left about 6:45 a.m. and spent most of the morning waiting in the Dr.'s office. It's been a cold blustery day so I was a little chilled when they took me back for my I.V. which unfortunately the gal couldn't get in. But they warmed my hands up and the anesthesiologist put the I.V. in. I think I was knocked out in 30 seconds.
Apparently the drugs made me a little loopy because Clint said when I woke up I wouldn't stop talking. I kept thanking him for being there and how much I loved him. :) 15 minutes, a little juice and some anti-nausea meds and we were out of there. I'm pretty sure the pain I experienced was some of the worst to date, but at this point, I think I can handle anything.
We got 20 eggs! Only a portion of them will be mature enough to fertilize and only some of those will fertilize so we'll wait until tomorrow morning's report. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, we're getting close!
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


Oh Margi that is soo great to hear that they got 20!!! You are in my prayers and thoughts!! you are 1 step closer to getting your baby or babies!!!! Cant wait to hear more updates!!! Love ya, rest and take it easy, your body needs to be stress free!!!
ReplyDelete