I talked to my nurse Karen and got my blood test moved to today, since I was already going to be in Spokane for a meeting. The test did come back positive but at really low levels. That means to me that it's probably not sustainable. But I'll go back on Saturday to see if the levels have gone up or down. If they go up, we still have a chance. If they go down, I will be losing the pregnancy.
I kind of had a feeling this was what was going on, so unfortunately my hopes aren't that high for Saturday. But I'm going to buy a pregnancy test on my way home, just to see what a positive one looks like.
Thanks for all the prayers, I think we've done all we could. :)
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


Margi, don't get discouraged yet, it is still really early, and there are lots of people that have low HCG levels at first. If they start to rise then that will be a great sign. What were your levels at? Im just curious. Call me if you need to talk. Stay positive though, things might really look up on saturday!!!
ReplyDelete