Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not Quite Ready

Dr. Robins found the follicles anywhere from 15-18mm in my left ovary and 15-19 in my right ovary. No surprise to me since my right ovary has been the dominant one through all the procedures this year. That's why they've added Ganirelix, that way I won't ovulate from my right ovary until they're all ready.

When you look at the screen, my ovaries look like a really tight clump of grapes. I guess the grapes just aren't quite ripe though! Instead of trigger shot tonight with Thursday retrieval, retrieval will probably be Friday or Saturday. No worries though, they'll be perfect when we get there! :)

I'll start going to the clinic every day now for blood draw and ultrasound, but I'm not complaining. Today I sat in between a girl from Missoula and another from Salmon, Idaho. Yep, the gal from Salmon drives six hours and over two passes. She's actually staying in a hotel and bored out of her mind for 20 days. No complaints anymore about my 1.5 hour drive.

There are about 35 going through this November cycle. That means the waiting room is jam packed, sometimes standing room only. It's fun meeting others who know exactly how you feel and what you're going through. But Dr. Robins knows exactly what he's doing as we're each on different meds and different amounts. I fully trust him and his staff and know we'll have a good outcome. More to come later!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news and your right your in the best hands. I know it's hard no to complain because it's just so emotionally draining and physically but in the end you forget all the headache. I am so excited and will be watching for your updates! Sending baby dust your way!

    ReplyDelete