Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Sigh of Relief

Just got back from a check-up with Dr. Owen and my cervix was way back there and sealed up tight.  Probably TMI, but yeah!!!  We're both anxious to hear how big the babies are.  My appointment is late tomorrow afternoon at Sacred Heart.  With the news about my cervix, I doubt I'll have to stick around, but I'm packing a bag just in case.  If there are any issues, I can get in to see Dr. Owen immediately, but I imagine we'll be sticking to our weekly schedule.  Yeah for that!

Last Thursday my friends and family at home had a shower in my honor.  I was so bummed I couldn't be there but by the pictures, they had a ton of fun without me.  Good food and lots of margaritas!  My dear niece, Peyton, helped open all my gifts.  What a sweetheart!  So blessed to have friends and family celebrating our new family from afar.  I hope to get that gang back together when we bring the trips for a visit.

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS!! Hooray!! I hope your appointment today shows some very chubby babies :) Only a few more days and you'll beat me...which is AWESOME! However, I think it would be even better if you beat Carter's 35 week arrival. Ready? Go! :)

    ReplyDelete