Karen and I tried to take off a little early to Spokane yesterday to get some yummy Qdoba before my appointment. Being on bed rest, I haven't been in public in a long time and now I know why. People couldn't help but stare, it was funny. We wandered over to Quizno's so we wouldn't be late and the lady taking our money couldn't help but ask. Apparently I hadn't heard them placing bets on how many I was carrying. :)
We still arrived ten minutes early and as I unwrapped my sandwich we were called back. They gave me a NST which surprised me, I hadn't known that was going to happen. The straps were on so tight I felt like my uterus was up in my throat. Luckily it lasted only half an hour and we were done.
And then again, I didn't know my ultrasound wasn't scheduled until 3 p.m. But during the NST, we talked to the tech about delivering at Sacred Heart. Apparently it would require my entire care to be transferred there, requiring multiple visits a week. The tech tracked down a doctor who called Dr. Owen and they agreed I could continue my care with Dr. Owen and when I went into labor, she would transfer care and I could deliver at Sacred Heart. So before my ultrasound, they took all my information and I'm all set! Dr. Owen has to be the one to schedule my ultrasound, so I'll be begging her for a good date on Monday.
The ultrasound went well as always. They look like true babies now, with chubby cheeks! Baby A is 3lbs 15 oz, Baby B is 4 lbs 10 oz (the Dr. called him a hog), and Baby C is 3 lbs 14 oz. I couldn't be more happy with how they're doing. They were practice breathing and even opening their eyes. I'll post some great pics of the girls later.
I had taken my packed bag just in case but the docs were truly amazed at how well I was doing. I won't even go back to Sacred Heart for two more weeks! Let's pray the pregnancy continues to be boring. :)
Another Therapy Session for Maude
4 months ago


Oh Margi...I'm SO happy for you! I told you you're amazing. You've already sacrificed so much to give these babies a good start in life...a true testament to how wonderful of a momma you're going to be. So proud of you! Can't wait to see pics of those precious babies. Keep up the good work, chica! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking at any moment you could have these babies and look how long your carrying them! I am beyond proud of you!!!! You are going to be the best mamma sitta out there. Don't listen to the girls at Quizno's there just jealous! YOU GO GIRL and give the babies loves from us.
ReplyDelete