Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!

Yesterday I was having some backache which made me worry, considering it's a sign of labor.  I took a Tylenol and went to bed and apparently I'm cured.  Got up early and Clint dropped me off at the lab to do my 3 hour glucose test.  It takes them 10 minutes to check me in, EVERY TIME.  The lady also asked me if I'd like to pre-register for delivery, and asked me when I was due.  I replied late October and she widened her eyes at me.  I assured her I was carrying multiples and delivering in Spokane but I'm not sure she believed me.

I go back there and the lady asks me how long I've been fasting.  I reply that I didn't know I was supposed to fast and she looked at me like I was dumb.  Handed me back my paperwork and said come back tomorrow after you've fasted for 12 hours.  First, I've been told it's bad to go more than 2 hours without eating and second, I might murder someone if I haven't eaten in 12 hours.

My father-in-law Mike has some blood work tomorrow, so he'll drop me off and Clint will pick me up.  Wish me luck on not killing anyone when I haven't eaten for what will seem like days. :)

My Mom is arriving tomorrow with a truckload of goodies for the trips.  Will be fun to have someone wait on me, I need to get a bell before she gets here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment